- The “pursuit of happiness” refers to following the commandments, since “you can’t be happy unless you follow God’s law.”
- Muslims should not be allowed to serve in Congress.
- Reagan’s characterization of the Soviet Union as “the focus of evil in the modern world” is something that can be said of America today, since among other things we now have gay marriage.
- “Homosexual conduct should be illegal.”
- 9/11 was God punishing America.
- "Religion" in the constitution means "Christianity," since that is what the framers meant by it. (This implies that the freedom of religion is exclusively about Christianity, though Moore denied claiming such a thing.)
- He also claims to have a “personal belief” that Obama was not born in the U.S.
[Originally published at Debunking Christianity]